Monday, October 6, 2008

Please tell me "I WILL SURVIVE"


Or should I say WE WILL SURVIVE! I went to wash my hands and this is what I came back to. Our first casualty in the Cluff household, the nice hallway lamp. My cute cord covers are way to enticing for this little boy! Who knew that when I made them, way back when in Louisiana, that my little BABY BOY would just LOVE them! I would have said "Wait, did you just say BABY?"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the destruction begin - he looks so proud of himself too!

Tiffany said...

I am still giggling. That picture is priceless! So funny! He's looking at you like, "How did I do,Mom?" Boys are somethin' else!

LeAnn said...

It just gets better every day Elena - hold on for the ride:) Boys are the best!!!

lelu said...

You will survive...your lamps may not. He's too cute!

The Schaefer's said...

And the destruction has begun :c) You'll survive. You'll look at every room you walk into with a different perspective; and if you didn't know how many different ways something could be destroyed or fixed before, you sure will now. You'll survive, though :c).

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Yes you may have to replace a few items along the way while raising a cute boy but there is a lot less drama. So in the end it should balance out.

Amanda said...

LOL. I love it! Do you know why I love it...because I as I am typing this Jonah is throwing cheerios from his highchair at me. And I thought putting him in the highchair would give me a break from cleaning up messes from him all day long. I love it because I can relate girl!

Danelle and Clint said...

He is too cute. You and your family most definitely will survive! The lamps and pretty much anything Reese can reach, not so much. I'm glad you're blogging, I love keeping up with your precious family. Miss you guys here in Louisiana, I remember you sewing those cord covers. Hang in there girl! Enjoy every second, childhood flies by way too fast!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

I told you.....it's only just begun........