Friday, October 31, 2008

a cross between SpongeBob and Elvira




Happy Halloween to all! We had a another great Halloween Party. We enjoyed the evening with Hot Dogs for everyone and alot of great company! Reagan (the GOGO dancer) and Reese (the Healthiest Spider ever) scored alot of candy. Sponge Bob was the "Movie Star" of the neighborhood! He had pictures taken with small children and teenagers ,all along the Trick or Treat trail. He was a creation of a slow day at work for Todd and his employees! The Elvira look was a last minute creation in which Reese was not to sure of. He stared at me for a long time not knowing whether to cry or laugh! Anyway, another nice end to a great Halloween. Now ,let me go and vacuum all that Elvira hair all over my house........oh and your welcome Louise, Klaire will love her "new" wig!!!

10 comments:

Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise said...

suffer'n suckatash!!!!!!! that doggone WIG!! I think I have a DIVA on my hands- she would have worn it to bed if I let her LOL! Sadly, Ben had to pack up the "FRO"- until next year people!! The wigs are down for a looong winters nap. FUN TIMES ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're on the ball with your Halloween post! You guys looked great! (Love your new background)

Amanda said...

Love ALL the Halloween costumes! Sponge Bob is the funniest - Todd is such a good sport :) I love that healthy spider Reese - will you ship him to my house for a couple of weeks?!

T said...

So that's what SpongeBob and Elvira's kids would look like. I wouldn't have guessed! You guys look great, and it looks like you had a blast.

lelu said...

Love all your costumes. Ian was almost the same spider. Cute background!

The Schaefer's said...

Love the costumes, Elena! You guys look so cute.

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

I said I hate spiders but not this one!!!! He is squeezable! Todd stole the show girl! He is creative!!!! You guys are the cutest!! Great memories!!!

Brittany said...

how cute!! love the hair!! ;) my kids would have body slammed sponge bob, what a fun idea! i want to sqish that spider's cheeks! ;) glad you guys had fun!

Bridget Andersen said...

Is Todd Sponge Bob? That is too funny.