
On Sunday, we decided to go on a looooong golf cart ride in Peachtree City as a family. It was Reese's first golf cart ride and he loved it! It was a nice day and we stopped at the Peachtree City park by the lake,Reagan played and Reese enjoyed the swing. It was perfect weather, so we really enjoyed it. The Atlanta area is so lush and green and now with Fall on the way, the leaves on the trees are starting to change colors. It is days like Sunday, where I am thankful for my little family and the time we get to spend together. I am also thankful that we live in such a beautiful community. I LOVE IT HERE!!


6 comments:
Nothing like cruising around on a golfcart! You guys are the cutest little family - love ya!
So cute and so much fun! We are so happy you are here!
I think it might be time to break down and invest in a golf cart. It's one of the reasons we moved here, and I can't believe we still don't have one!
Soounds like the perfect Sunday in PTC - I think golf carts are the coolest.
I added the live feed! I figured it out ! Thanks COCO!!
Holy cow your daughter looks like Daddy...look at those smiles! Oldest daughter usually looks like dad. True dat! It's a good thing he's good looking.
Post a Comment