

Lipstick and Lipgloss on...check, Cute handbags on hand....check, 25 minute drive up to the FOX....check, boys at home...double check, Girls day at the FABULOUS FOX THEATRE to see WICKED, YEH!!!
Reagan and I went to see one of the best Broadway shows ever produced,on Saturday. We had so much fun, It was a great show!! Reagan loved it more than Beauty and the Beast and I loved it more than any that I have ever seen(sorry Les Miz). It was a day of just girls, which I know we have had for the last 10yrs, but it was great to spend a few hours with just Reagan. We laughed and the old saying, "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree",yeah, Reagan acted crazy and cut the bathroom line!I don't blame her, the line was waaaaay too long!It was a day of good memories and I know that, pretty soon,as she gets older, those days will be few and far between. I had fun with you, Reaggie Roo and remember there is always two sides to every story!


7 comments:
You cute "wicked" girls - what a fabulous day! While the boys are at home....the girls will play:)
She is growing up!!!!! Looking older- and cuter. Watch out!! Glad you had a fab time!
The apple sure didn't fall far from the tree! You're both fabulous! Glad you had a great girls night.
Your reflection in the WICKED poster speaks to me girl! A mother and daughter moment! I am so glad you had a good time! These are the days we will cherish forever!!!!!
Wasn't it so fabulous!? Did you just adore Glinda? I can't wait to take my girlies to bradway shows someday. What a fun outing you two had together. I always want to cut in bathroom lines!! I'm proud of Raegan! :) (I usually end up going in the mens--since they never have lines!) So glad you two went!
What a fun night! You are such a good mommy :) I wonder where Raegan got the idea to cut in line...don't mess with the Cluff women
Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to do that with my girlies(: I'm so jealous you got to go see it but it was nice you were able to get out on the town! See you when I get back from Utah.
Post a Comment