Sunday, November 9, 2008

The "SAINTS" enjoying their Sunday


Ok, so I know that Sundays are suppose to be spent singing church hynms around the piano but, since we don't have a piano,we spent this Sunday relaxing (after a great Primary Program) and the "boys" sat and watched their "Saints" on the TV get spanked by the Dirty Birds!! We did pray for them at one time in the game, maybe that counts!! Anyway, a great way to end a very hectic weekend!

7 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I heard your Primary Program was wonderful and that each child had a speaking part. That is worth a nice bubble bath and a nap. Cute picture.

Louise said...

Glad the boys had a manly afternoon! I diddo Delores- you deserve a nice bubble bath after such a busy day. xo

Anonymous said...

Those Cluff boys are quite a team - love the matching jersey's.

lelu said...

I'm shocked you guys don't spend the day singing hymns!! Reese gets more handsome all the time...just when you think he couldn't be any cuter!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

CUTE LITTLE SAINTS!

T said...

I think with a team named "the saints" it's okay to involve them in your Sunday worship. I'm just sayin'.

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

Latter-Sunday afternoon football Saints or something like that , right Tiffany???