Wednesday, September 17, 2008

At the Park Again!!



Yes, I am at the park again. It has been a long time but I felt that Reese deserves the same as Reagan got. Speaking of Reagan our conversation went something like this...."Reese and I are going to the park today." "Oh, ya'll are. Don't forget the camera so you can take pictures and don't forget to bring him some water either." His second mother forgets that we have kept her alive for 10yrs!! But seriously ,I could not do this with out her!
Anyway, back to the playgroup. We met the playgroup at the Peachtree City Park today. It was nice weather (66 degrees). Reese was a swing hog most of the time. It was a fun day and we can't wait to go again next Wednesday.
Oh and Reagan, this ones for you!!

3 comments:

lelu said...

I love that Reagan loves to help with the mommying. Hannah is the same way! Cute pics!

Tiffany said...

Yeah, right! Would you ask that bruiser to get out of the swing so you could have a turn? I didn't think so. Large and in charge!

It's so nice to have a second mommy. We have one at our house too. Her role mainly involves spying & tattling. I doubt she is really looking out for the good of her brothers (like sweet little Reagan), as I often catch her trying to hide her smile as one of them gets in trouble. It is comforting though to know that I have an extra set of eyes.

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

Reagan is a natural mommy and she has had the best teacher!! I am so glad he came this world to be her brother! She deserves him!!