Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reese and his Plastic Surgeon



Reese had his surgery last Thursday. All went well and his surgeon Dr. Ann did a great job with his incision. I tried to convince her that while she was taking things out, if she could help me out with a few things. She reminded me that she was a pediatric plastic surgeon. Darn!!!My boy looks great!

9 comments:

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

We love Puffy! So glad your handsome boy did well!
Jacqueline

The Schaefer's said...

Yeah, Elena! Now, I can remove the "coming soon" next to your name on my blog :c).

Every time I see Reese the incision looks better. He's such a brave boy.

Jen

Louise said...

Oh ya , uh ha!! Little Puffy is looking so good- Love the blog girl!!!! I'm so excited!

Shelley said...

A blog from a girl that hardly knew how to turn the computer on. I am SHOCKED! Your little man looks like he is doing great! I know it's such a relief for you to be over. Post pics of Reagan soon. Miss you!

Amanda said...

Yeah for your blog! I didn't know that Reese had to have surgery - is everything okay? You have to remember that some people live in FL and are totally out of the loop - more details girl!
But really I am glad that you are up and running, can't wait to see more post!

Anonymous said...

Puffy's eye is looking a little puffy in that picture...he's a brave boy & so cute!- so glad it all went well.

I'm looking forward to your DAILY posts - to bridge the distance between us.

Kasey and Broden said...

I am excited you got it up and running. He is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

He looks great!!! Now keep him in a bubble for the next year so he doesn't get any sun on his scar...you KNOW I would...hahahaha
Kisses to the kiddies

Anonymous said...

He looks great girl!!!! I can let you borrow my bubble now so he doesn't get any sun on that scar. hahahaha!!!!!! Kisses to the kids.