Friday, September 12, 2008

Please Pray for Me!!



Life as I knew it is no longer! Reese is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth and we all know what that means. I have been trying to divert the situation by putting him the jumper or the high chair, to no avail. Oh well, he has to crawl before he can walk, walk before he can run, and he needs to run to go to school , right? I know....I am enjoying him. He is so different from Reagan, he is loud and busy(I wonder who he gets that from?) He is such a sweet and happy boy. I love you Reesie!!

4 comments:

T said...

YES! I knew it was only a matter of time. I am proud of you girl! Reese's head looks great. I had no idea he went through surgery. What a little trooper. He doesn't even look phased by the whole event.

So, when are the mother daughter Olympics? You know they probably tried that out and then decided it was too much of a spectacle. I can't believe Todd ate squid!! Looks like they had fun.

Danelle and Clint said...

Oh my gosh, it is soooo good to see some pictures of your adorable family. I added your blog to my favorites, I'll have to check in with you every once in while. Looks like you guys are doing great! Send me your email so I can add you on my blog page. cdlhory@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

You are in for it now girl! Once he starts the high chair and swing will no longer appease him :) I am happy for you...haha. Wish we were there so Jonah and Reese could do play dates!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

I can't help but love this boy like he is my own!