Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where did my Baby Go!


Ok, so I know I always joke about how I like when" they are 5" and they go to school but really, it seems like Reese is on the FAST TRACK!! He has been taking 5 or 6 steps and I have to say, I'm feeling a little sad. I look at him and I wonder how did we wait so long to have him. He was a very patient spirit, not only was he patient but VERY smart. Why you ask? Well, if he was born to me 10 yrs ago, I would have had a FULL hysterectomy(I'm just kidding Reese) and he would have never had a sister!! The Lord knows what he's doing. Seriously, I am enjoying his cute disposition, his loudness, and his total lack of patience here on earth!! Gee, I wonder who he gets that from? My Mom says, "he is his mothers child"! I'm very, very SORRY Mom for the grief.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Louise said...

Just look at that hunky little man!!!!!! Life- it all works out in the wash doesn't it! You're the best Momma for the job!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

He is darling!!!! Go baby, go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at him go! You're in trouble now!

Brittany said...

oh what a big boy! can't believe it!! i love this age when they take the first steps--their little wobbly walk with chubby legs. so cute!!!

The Schaefer's said...

Look out world, here comes Reese! Elena, I hate to say it, but if you already haven't started to go gray, it's gonna happen really fast now. I'm convinced that moms cry at their sons mission farewells and weddings because they are just so happy these boys are still alive! They are little daredevils; and you wonder what's going through their little minds. Good Luck!

Amanda said...

He is walking! Oh girl, you are in trouble!

Tara Trythall said...

He is SO cute! I love seeing the updates on your blog. Send me your email address and I'll send you the link to our blog. I know, it's a pain that it's private, but I was getting some crazy "guests". Love ya!