On Saturday, February 7th, we celebrated Reese's 1st Birthday....I can't believe it, I just had him last week! We had some of our close friends and family(ok, 50 people....but who's counting!)Anyway, we were blessed with a GORGEOUS day and all the kids enjoys the inflatable slide that was in the backyard. Reese of coarse, had no idea what was going on. He was a happy baby his whole party(well, he did go down for a nap towards the end). He enjoyed his cake (big surprise) and he loved watching all those kids running around the backyard. Reagan enjoyed it, like every other 10 yr old at her brothers party with her own friends there, would! Thanks to all those who came and "partied" with us! Oh and by the way...check out that awesome handbag in the background......I heart New York!Thursday, February 12, 2009
Prince Reese
On Saturday, February 7th, we celebrated Reese's 1st Birthday....I can't believe it, I just had him last week! We had some of our close friends and family(ok, 50 people....but who's counting!)Anyway, we were blessed with a GORGEOUS day and all the kids enjoys the inflatable slide that was in the backyard. Reese of coarse, had no idea what was going on. He was a happy baby his whole party(well, he did go down for a nap towards the end). He enjoyed his cake (big surprise) and he loved watching all those kids running around the backyard. Reagan enjoyed it, like every other 10 yr old at her brothers party with her own friends there, would! Thanks to all those who came and "partied" with us! Oh and by the way...check out that awesome handbag in the background......I heart New York!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
"Todd, slide him over I can't get a good shot of the handbag". I can hear it all now! Sounds like a fun day! Happy Birthday Reese Pieces!
There's an awesome handbag at every occassion!!! The party was great and we had such a good time. Happy Birthday Prince Reese!
Happy birthday Reese! What a handsome little guy. And congratulations Elaina for surviving a whole year :)
Happy Birthday to the prince! His party sounds like so much fun - I can't wait to hear what you are going to do next year ...count Jonah bug in - we will be there :)
Happy Birthday to your little prince. He is so cute!
That was such a special party for a special little boy! It was a beautiful day! Happy Birthday to Luke's little buddy!!! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment