Monday, January 26, 2009

The Best


This blog entry is dedicated to my best friend, my confidant, my babies daddy, my husband, Todd. I got back from New York last night,which by the way, he encouraged me to go on, as I got settled and lying in bed, I thought this man has kept the house up, no dirty dishes, all the laundry done, both kids still alive and tucked away, and never a complaint. He got the kids ready for church, flat ironed Reagans hair and even put on a "girlie" longall on Reese. He enjoyed spending the weekend with his kids. I am very LUCKY, I know I am. I love you Todd ,your The Best!

7 comments:

gracie said...

Yes aren't we so lucky to have wonderful, supportive husbands!

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper!

T said...

Aww! The flat ironing the hair takes the cake! What a great guy.

Amanda said...

Yeah, you updated! I have been wondering where you have been. How many time have you been to New York recently? Nothing slows you down! What a nice post about Todd. Flat ironing hair...now that takes skill. Miss you!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

...And his own shirt was pressed and clean! What a guy! You are one lucky chick!!! Glad you got to get away!

Louise said...

Diddo to all the above comments!!! Todd should be blushing!

Brittany said...

sounds like a keeper. what a good guy! (there aren't a lot of them you know...) i'm impressed with the flt iron. most guys don't even know wha that is...you've totally been MIA!!! but sounds like you had a nice break.