Monday, January 26, 2009

Holiday Wrap-up

I know, I am a little behind but later is better than never..... right! Christmas 2008 was a great one, having Reese has made everything just a little more fun! Christmas Eve we spent at my cousins house in Powder Springs. It was a fun evening with Ricky, Haley,Roly and Isabelle. The kids had a great time and we had a great Christmas Eve dinner. Christmas morning, Reagan woke us up at 7:40(I love that girl!) and we got Reese up and came downstairs. It was alot of fun with Reese. He has no problem with tearing Reagans posters down from her room but the tearing of the wrapping paper, he could not get. Anyway, he LOVED his Gerber Treats that was left for him in his stocking!Reagan was very pleased with her Wii and all the other random stuff she wanted. On Christmas Day, Todds sister, Chris, and her family came in from Utah. They spent a week with us and the kids had a great time playing Wii together and having nonstop fun. It was a great holiday, I love Christmas and it makes me so sad when its all over.


Chris and all the kids at the World of Coke
Reagan and Reese Christmas morning

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, we've never been to the world of coke in all the years we've lived here. We gotta go!Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

lelu said...

Good to see you posting again! I can't believe Raegan slept that late. She needs to talk to my kids!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

So glad Puffy got something to eat!!!