Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Few Good Reasons to visit the 504

Ok..so I am apoligizing in advance to all the friends we didn't get to see this time. Its sooooo hard when you have 48 hours and your family wants to see you ALL 48 hours! Sorry!
The weekend was a great one, it went a little like this. Drive. Sleep a little. Eat. Visit. Eat. Eat. Laugh. Visit. Eat. Eat. Laugh at how much your eating. Sleep a little. Eat. Eat. Visit. Drive. I use to laugh at my little brother, Ricky, when he use to come home, he would spend the whole time eating(it was so gross). He used to say"When you live away you only have a few hours to try all your favorites." You got that right Bratha, good food is hard to come by when you live outside of New Orleans!! Sorry the rest of the country, but its true! When you are in New Orleans, time is not on your side, especially when you have all of the favs to eat and only 48 hours to do it! So needless to say, I feel sick and I will be drinking water ALL week!
It was nice to see family and friends and until next time (Mardi Gras is 9 weeks away), here are some of the highlights of the weekend.....


The Big reason for going in...Christmas with the Cousins..how cute are they!!


Juanita and her gorgeous baby BOY, Gabrielle James. It is so nice to see one of you Besties become a new mom...for the 4th time. Congrats Juanita and Kelly!


The Wajda's (Dianna and Scott) no matter what time frame we give them for a quick visit, they always roll out the Red Carpet for us. Thanks Guys.

6 comments:

lelu said...

Glad you guys had a good trip. Glad your back! Have fun on your next trip!

Louise said...

Glad you had a great trip!! I know lots of people must miss ya'll very much!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

I am glad you had such a fun trip and got to spend time with your loved ones! You are such a blessed family! Love ya!!

Danelle and Clint said...

Oh man, sorry we missed you! Next time you guys come in, call us we'll cme to you!

Shondra said...

Hey, I don't have your email can I please have your recipe for your pralines dip? My email is shondraceci@aol.com

Looks like ya'll had a good time back home. It is always so hard to see everyone when you go home.

heather said...

so good to see your cute family on blogger-land! we miss the good times in new orleans too... we'd love to keep in touch. love, the streets