You should be afraid, not of Edward Cullen but of these women and those handbags!! What a great night, I got to finally see if my imagination was right on with the movie. You see, I usually will watch the movie before reading ANY book for that matter,especially one that thick! This Twilight series has been a stretch for me, I don't enjoy reading (except for my PEOPLE magazine)but I have enjoyed the whole series of these books. In my sister Maria's surprises words,"YOU READ ALLLLL THE BOOKS!!" Yes I did, and I can't wait to see the rest of the movies with my Girls and our handbags!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
ARE YOU AFRAID?
You should be afraid, not of Edward Cullen but of these women and those handbags!! What a great night, I got to finally see if my imagination was right on with the movie. You see, I usually will watch the movie before reading ANY book for that matter,especially one that thick! This Twilight series has been a stretch for me, I don't enjoy reading (except for my PEOPLE magazine)but I have enjoyed the whole series of these books. In my sister Maria's surprises words,"YOU READ ALLLLL THE BOOKS!!" Yes I did, and I can't wait to see the rest of the movies with my Girls and our handbags!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm soooo proud of you!!! It was a blast to read the books with everyone, and see the movie!! Great bags think alike!!!
We need every opportunity for handbag demonstration! Where can we haul them to next??
Is Weezie calling us bags?? HA! =)
So what do you girls keep in those handbags? That's a whole lot of lip gloss!!!
The four of you is nothing but TROUBLE!!
Great night!
xoxo
You guys look great, with your carry on luggage...I mean handbags. Ya'll crack me up. Sorry I missed it. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment