Reagan ran on Canongate's Track team for the Annual Track meet the county puts on. It was alot of fun and it gave her a little taste of running track. She loved it!(why would't she..her last name is Cluff and I ran track in HS). She ran the obstacle coarse and the 400 medley relay. She did awesome! Great Job my little "track star"!!Thursday, May 14, 2009
"RUN REAGAN"
Reagan ran on Canongate's Track team for the Annual Track meet the county puts on. It was alot of fun and it gave her a little taste of running track. She loved it!(why would't she..her last name is Cluff and I ran track in HS). She ran the obstacle coarse and the 400 medley relay. She did awesome! Great Job my little "track star"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah, you updated! I have missed you. I am excited that you have a little runner on your hands - Reagan is so cute!
Run, Reagan, run! You're such a cute girl with so many talents!
Post a Comment